Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finals Week

Hello world, this is Angry Tofu speaking. As I said in my last post, finals are quickly approaching. They start next Tuesday.
    My entire high school is losing its mind. Finals are all anyone thinks about, 24/7. We all plan on making study groups, then back out on them because we are too busy studying. The teachers are handing out study guides, and the seniors try to no avail to keep the underclassmen from exploding with anxiety. So how can anyone survive unscathed? Well, personally my guess is that anyone expecting to come out of finals without a few claw marks and bandages will be sorely disappointed. After all, finals are usually about 10-15% of our grades. Good lord.
     Fortunately, my friends and I know the key to survival. There is one way to keep yourself alive, and one way only. And that way is ice cream. If you succeed, eat ice cream. If you fail, also eat ice cream. Either way you win, because while good grades look nice and pave the way to success and all that, ice cream tastes good. And that's really the most important thing.

 
Hee hee hee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment