Monday, August 27, 2012

A strange life goal of mine...

      Hello world, this is Angry Tofu speaking. Every now and then I get a strange sensation where something that happens in my day-to-day life reminds me of a tiny fragment of a dream I had a night or two before. This happened to me today, and the part of the dream I remembered was a very inspiring one. I can't remember everything exactly, except for one divine moment: me randomly flipping someone the bird. This dream may not have had the life-altering effect on you that it did on me, but let me at least explain why.
      Ever since I was a small chillin' (as my English teacher liked to call me) I have always wanted to flip someone the bird. Bird-flipping was a beautiful part of everyday life. I saw my mom do it twice in one car ride, a couple guys in New York City seemed to use it as a form of friendly greeting, and of course it was a regular staple on American Idol (and we all wonder why Simon Cowell left). It conveys so much in one movement: rebel without a cause, rebel with a cause, angsty teenager, and road rage! Once I have mastered the art of flipping the bird, I too will be able to use this not-so-subtle form of communication.
      So, my friends, that is my strange life goal: to someday flip someone the bird. Watch out world! One day I will start flipping, and no one will be shielded from the pure awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment