Friday, September 28, 2012

To my International Readers

     Hello world, this is Angry Tofu speaking. Today's post is less of a post than a question. Looking at my "stats", which let me know the demographics of people reading my blog, I have seen that I have many readers from countries other than the United States. Yes, it is kind of creepy that I know where my readers are from and how many times people from different countries have viewed my blog.
     Anyway, I know that with seven billion people in the world and a certain number of them with access to the internet (probably a rather small percentage, actually), the probability is that after some time someone will stumble across my blog by accident. However, this blog has only been up for two-ish months. Maybe more like one, I don't even remember anymore. It's interesting to me that I have so many "page views" from people who I don't know personally. So, here is my question to you, not just readers not living in the United States, but also anyone who reads my blog who I have not personally made the acquaintance of: How did you find my blog? What search led you to a blog called "Angry Tofu"? Please comment, I would be fascinated to know how you came across my little piece of the internet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment